Established in 1992, Harbin Weike Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise solely owned by the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, with a registered capital of 100 million yuan. The company is engaged in the research and development, production, sales, and technical consulting of animal vaccines and diagnostic products, with a focus on incubating, transforming, and promoting the incubated products of Harbin Animal Science and Technology.
The company's postdoctoral research workstation was established in October 2018 with the approval of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the National Postdoctoral Management Committee. It aims to explore effective ways to prevent and control animal diseases, research major forward-looking and strategic topics in the field of veterinary biological products, cultivate, attract and utilize high-level outstanding talents, and build a first-class postdoctoral research workstation as a research institution with the policy of establishing the station, We now have the conditions to independently recruit postdoctoral researchers.
1、 Main research directions
According to the company's development strategy and market demand for products, based on the existing production and research foundation, and with the aim of improving research and development capabilities and technical strength, the company's postdoctoral research workstation plans to establish the following research directions:
1. The research content of large-scale high-density cell culture technology includes the construction and screening of passaged cell lines, cell suspension culture, and fungal fermentation technology.
2. The research on large-scale antigen purification and concentration processes includes the maturation and personalization of antigen purification processes, as well as antigen concentration processes.
3. The research on adjuvants and emulsification processes includes the screening of commercial adjuvants, emulsification processes, and the development of new adjuvants.
4. The research on freeze-drying protective agents and freeze-drying processes includes the development of 2-8 ℃ freeze-drying protective agents and the exploration of freeze-drying processes.
5. The research on immune enhancers and therapeutic biological agents includes the development of traditional Chinese medicine and biological immune enhancers, and the development of new biological agents such as antibodies, defensin and bacteriocins.
6. Animal vaccine research and prevention and treatment of animal viral/bacterial diseases.
2、 Research platform
Relying on the research and innovation team of Harbin Animal Research and the scientific research strength of Weike Company, the company's postdoctoral research workstation has the ability to provide comprehensive support for scientific research.
Harbin Beast Research currently has over 150 senior technical personnel with professional titles, including over 40 postdoctoral students and over 700 doctoral and master's students. At present, there is one academician of the CAS Member, including one winner of the National Natural Science Foundation "Outstanding Youth" and two winners of "Outstanding Youth". There are 5 candidates for the "Ten Thousand Talents Plan" of the Central Organization Department, 3 candidates for the "Ten Million Talents Project", 2 candidates for the "Head Wild Goose Plan" of Heilongjiang Province, and 17 team members. One person has won the World Outstanding Female Scientist Achievement Award, one person has won the National Outstanding Science and Technology Talent Award, one person has won the Heilongjiang Provincial Supreme Science and Technology Award, one person has won the National Expert Award, one person has made outstanding contributions to the national level as a young and middle-aged expert, two people have won the China Youth Science and Technology Award, two people have won the National Agricultural Research Outstanding Talents Award, one person has won the China Agricultural Talent Award, 17 people have won the Agricultural Science Talent Award, five experts have made outstanding contributions at the provincial and ministerial levels, one person has won the Harbin Mayor's Special Award, and three people have won the Longjiang Science and Technology Talent Award.
The company currently has 4 personnel with senior professional titles, 19 personnel with deputy senior professional titles, and 77 personnel with doctoral or master's degrees or above. The vast majority of personnel with intermediate and senior professional titles are participants in the completion of scientific and technological achievements obtained by Harbin Animal Research Institute.