The Key Laboratory of Veterinary Biological Products Industry Technology of the Ministry of Agriculture was approved by the Ministry of Agriculture in November 2017 and established by Harbin Weike Biotechnology Development Company and the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Harbin Veterinary Research Institute.
The research and development center of the key laboratory covers an area of over 1000 square meters, including a virus research laboratory, a bacteria research laboratory, a mycoplasma research laboratory, etc. At the same time, two biological laboratories equivalent to P3 level have been established for the study of pathogens of infectious diseases.
In terms of instruments and equipment, the Technical Center has nearly 50 sets of large and medium-sized equipment, and about 20 sets of large instruments and equipment, with a total equipment value of about 30 million yuan. At the same time, relying on the State Key Laboratory of Veterinary Biotechnology, the instruments and equipment of the company can meet the requirements of all project tests, including genetic engineering, and has the hardware foundation of domestic first-class test facilities and equipment.
As a key laboratory for enterprises, the main research content in the future includes:
1) Optimization and improvement of traditional vaccine processes;
2) Development and development of new biological products;
3) Development of veterinary diagnostic products and animal epidemiological monitoring;
4) Construction of production process platform;
5) Collaborative development to promote the internationalization of agricultural technology.