Business Agent Manager
Connect with potential channel providers handed over by colleagues, including providing consultation, facilitating transactions, signing contracts, and providing services such as picking up and invoicing.
1. Responsible for maintaining and following up on agency channels to understand market and user needs.
2. Implement and manage channel merchants according to the current agency policies, and propose improvement and optimization suggestions for agency policies based on the implementation results and agency research, in order to facilitate the development of channels.
3. Connect with potential channel providers handed over by colleagues, including providing consultation, facilitating transactions, signing contracts, and providing services such as picking up and invoicing.
4. Develop agents, channel merchants, etc. within the product sales area.
5. Channel merchant assessment management: Complete the assessment management of each agent according to the assessment system, and implement and follow up relevant reward and punishment measures according to the assessment results.
6. Complete the coordination work between the channel provider and the company: collect and analyze the opinions and suggestions of the channel provider to form a decision-making basis for the company's relevant matters, convey the company's decision-making opinions to the channel provider in an appropriate manner, and do a good job in communication and cooperation with the channel provider.
7. Coordinate with the company to provide support to channel merchants:
(1) Product training. Coordinate company resources to complete product usage training for channel vendors.
(2) Provide services for technical support of channel providers and promptly answer technical questions encountered by channel providers.
(3) Coordinate the production and production of product promotional materials (electronic and physical), and provide relevant promotional materials to channel merchants.